We´re sorry this page was not found and but don´t worry. You can head over to our homepage, check our online courses, or check out some of our new courses that out customers can´t get enough of. Page not found.
We can’t seem to find the page you’re looking for.
There may be a misspelling in the URL entered, or the page you are looking for may no longer exist.
We looked all over, but that page seems to have gotten away from us. Try one of these links to get back on track
Who we are – Page not found
ARTS Digital Institute was established in 1992 in Venezuela.
In 2008 and 2010, ARTS was honored by Autodesk as the Training Center with more AutoCAD student enrollments in the northern region of South America. According to the Autodesk statistics, ARTS is the Authorized Training Center with more students in Americas during years 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
In October 2012 ARTS start activities in Miami to provide our extensive knowledge in Autodesk software training to the people of South Florida. In these 7 years we have established and grown, today we offer face to face and online courses certified by Autodesk, with professional teachers, affordable prices, several schedules and excellent location.
- 30 years of teaching experience dedicated to Autodesk software.
- Live Online classes in a virtual classroom. Real-Time sessions.
- Autodesk Certificate of Completion, recognized wide world.
- Classes are taught by professional certified teachers.
- Courses are taught in English or Spanish.
- 100% onlive alive hand-on classes.
- The courses are designed for immediate application in the work field.
- Courses last 24 or 30 hours.
- Wide range of schedules and high frequency courses.
- Live sessions are recorded for future review and offline study.
- Classes are limited to 6 students for increased collaboration.